Safety is a constant across all our services.
Looking after our employees and ensuring the integrity of our sites is at the heart of our operations.
Our fleet support team operates a preventative maintenance programme, ensuring minor problems are dealt with well before they become critical issues: not only increasing safety, but also reducing downtime and maximising productivity.
We use Safety Scotland for consultancy: helping us not only meet, but exceed, legislative requirements.
- Effectively communicating and enforcing established safety and environmental processes and procedures
- Providing the most stringent safety training available
- Regular assessment and update of policies and procedures
- Ensuring all machine operatives are certified to CPCS industry accreditation standards
- Continued trade membership of SPOA; CMPE and RTA