Miller Plant Limited
We’re exceptionally proud of our reputation, and the heritage on which it’s built.
Established in 1968, we originally serviced local authorities as well as the regional agricultural and construction industries.
The oil and gas industry’s emergence, and the resultant demand for commercial and residential property and infrastructure, had a transformative effect on our business.
It was the catalyst for an evolution that continues apace today.
Now we offer earthworks, plant hire, demolition, aggregate supply, contract crushing as well as heavy haulage and tipper hire across the north-east of Scotland.
We use the most modern vehicles coupled with the latest pioneering technology.
- Constantly evolving and modernising our operations, improving operational efficiency, including the latest satellite technology for precise earthworks
- One of the few to invest in own crushing and screening fleet and provide on-site crushing
- We operate our own plant and aggregate delivery vehicles: eliminating the need for third parties, saving time and money
- We have our own SEPA-licensed recycling depot and dedicated transport, removing materials to and from site: making it easier and more cost effective to use sustainable aggregate
- Access to some of the best rock deposits in the north-east of Scotland
- All our specialists are Construction Plant Competence Scheme-qualified
The community is the mainstay of our business.
After all, Midmar’s been home to the Millers for generations.
We believe it’s our responsibility to give back.
- Building car parks for Midmar School and the village hall
- Constructing a football pitch at Midmar School, complete with floodlights
- Donating plant and time sponsoring events such as the Echt Show
- Contributing to local fundraising efforts, impacting people across the world
- Supporting our local football team: donating kits to Echt Under-18s