Unrivalled contract crushing: making your waste a valuable asset
And we know our customers want to use more recycled materials.
Miller Plant was one of the first companies in the north-east to recognise this growing demand and invest in its own crushing and screening equipment.
Our experienced operators and established quality, health and safety procedures, mean you’re guaranteed an exceptional service, tailored to your particular requirements.
- Using our on-site crushing and screening plant means you’ll see the benefits of modern aggregate recycling:
- Reduced costs and increased efficiency
- Less material removed from, or imported to, the site
- Fewer lorry movements
- Minimised carbon footprint
We’ve spearheaded significant projects, crushing between 4,000 and 250,000 tonnes at a time, across a broad range of engineering programmes.
- Recycled products include:
- Sub base
- Crusher run