We have one of the biggest and most comprehensive fleets in the north-east of Scotland.
Straightforward, efficient plant hire delivered direct to your site
So whatever engineering challenges you face, we can help.
What’s more, hiring from us is straightforward, efficient and cost effective.
Our in-house low loaders and delivery vehicles take the plant directly to your site: eliminating the need for you to arrange transport.
These modern machines, bought from manufacturers including Caterpillar, Sandvik and Volvo, are expertly maintained by our in-house specialists.
And, our operators are all Construction Plant Competence Scheme-qualified: maximising safety and reliability and bringing a wealth of experience in complex engineering projects.
So whether it’s a hire for a day, or ten years, we guarantee you’ll experience exceptional service.
Plant for hire
- Tracked: 13, 16, 21, 25, 30, 35, 40
- Wheeled: 16, 20.
- Buckets, breakers and rippers available.
- 25 and 30 tonne Articulated dump trucks (max payload 25 and 28 tonnes, respectively.)
- 724 low ground pressure, six way blade
- 734 low ground pressure, fixed blade
- Fully equipped with GPS and UTS equipment
- 3.8m3 and 4.8m3
- Available with flat edge or teeth buckets.
- Sandvik QJ241 1100 x 650mm jaw size
- Sandvik QJ341 1200 x 750mm jaw size
- Sandvik QH331 cone crusher
- Sandvik QE341 three way screen
- Sandvik QA451 five way screen
- Available with buckets, breakers and ripper
- Tracked excavators (1.5 tonnes – 40 tonnes)
- Dump trucks (one tonne to 30 tonne articulated)
- Rollers (double drum ride on – tow behind)
- Wheeled excavators (16 tonne)
- Wheeled backhoe and loading shovels
- Low ground pressure dozers
- Rock breakers and rippers
- Fuel bowsers
- Bog mats