Straightforward, efficient plant hire delivered direct to your site
So whatever engineering challenges you face, we can help.
What’s more, hiring from us is straightforward, efficient and cost effective.
Our in-house low loaders and delivery vehicles take the plant directly to your site: eliminating the need for you to arrange transport.
These modern machines, bought from manufacturers including Caterpillar, Sandvik and Volvo, are expertly maintained by our in-house specialists.
And, our operators are all Construction Plant Competence Scheme-qualified: maximising safety and reliability and bringing a wealth of experience in complex engineering projects.
So whether it’s a hire for a day, or ten years, we guarantee you’ll experience exceptional service.
Plant for hire
- Tracked: 13, 16, 21, 25, 30, 35, 40
- Wheeled: 16, 20.
- Buckets, breakers and rippers available.
- 25 and 30 tonne Articulated dump trucks (max payload 25 and 28 tonnes, respectively.)
- 724 low ground pressure, six way blade
- 734 low ground pressure, fixed blade
- Fully equipped with GPS and UTS equipment
- 3.8m3 and 4.8m3
- Available with flat edge or teeth buckets.
- Sandvik QJ241 1100 x 650mm jaw size
- Sandvik QJ341 1200 x 750mm jaw size
- Sandvik QH331 cone crusher
- Sandvik QE341 three way screen
- Sandvik QA451 five way screen
- Available with buckets, breakers and ripper
- Tracked excavators (1.5 tonnes – 40 tonnes)
- Dump trucks (one tonne to 30 tonne articulated)
- Rollers (double drum ride on – tow behind)
- Wheeled excavators (16 tonne)
- Wheeled backhoe and loading shovels
- Low ground pressure dozers
- Rock breakers and rippers
- Fuel bowsers
- Bog mats