Why Miller Plant?
- Constantly evolving and modernising our operations, improving operational efficiency, including the latest GPS technology for precise earthworks
- One of the few to invest in own crushing and screening fleet and provide on-site crushing
We operate our own plant and aggregate delivery vehicles: eliminating the need for third parties, saving time and money
- We have our own SEPA-licensed recycling depot and dedicated transport, removing materials to and from site: making it easier and more cost effective to use sustainable aggregate
- Access to some of the best rock deposits in the north-east of Scotland
- All our specialists are Construction Plant Competence Scheme-qualified
We have an enviable track record in:
- Road construction
- Medical centres
- Energy company office complexes
- Care homes
- Housing association accommodation
- Quayside harbour developments
- Coastal defence and river banking
- Sporting complexes, including golf courses and all weather pitches
Miller Plant provides a superior plant contracting and hire service for multifaceted civil engineering and construction programmes, spanning the entire project lifecycle.
Our distinctive offering covers an extensive client base from the construction, housebuilding, energy, forestry, agricultural and public sectors.
We guarantee a high quality, tailored service that’s efficient, exacting and conforms to stringent safety and environmental standards: surpassing legislative requirements.
Precise earthworks: right first time, every time
We are among the first to use transformative technology that increases efficiency, accuracy and productivity across all earthworks projects.
So whether you’re working with us on a straightforward level reduction or a complex cut and fill programme, you know it’ll be right first time.
We’ve an extensive track record in bulk earthworks, including demolition, site clearance and contract crushing for:
- Housing – including care homes
- Energy industry office complexes
- Coastal defence and river banking
- Golf courses and all weather pitches.
Our large dozer fleet is equipped with GPS and UTS systems, using the latest satellite technology to set out, monitor and measure earthworks.
Unrivalled contract crushing: making your waste a valuable asset
Legislation, as well as rising transport and disposal costs have made crushing and screening an increasingly attractive option.
And we know our customers want to use more recycled materials.
Miller Plant was one of the first companies in the north-east to recognise this growing demand and invest in its own crushing and screening equipment.
Our experienced operators and established quality, health and safety procedures, mean you’re guaranteed an exceptional service, tailored to your particular requirements.
The only demolition service you’ll need, simplifying your project; improving safety and efficiency.
Our distinctive end-to-end package simplifies your project: improving safety and efficiency.
We’re the only contractor you’ll need.
With Miller, you have access to:
- Our large, modern fleet including SEPA-licensed tippers as well as crushers and screeners for on-site recycling
- One of the most extensive ranges of demolition attachments: rotating grabs; nibblers; breakers and rippers
- Specialist, fully CPCS qualified, operators
- Our established, SEPA-licensed, recycling depot
Straightforward, efficient plant hire delivered direct to your site
We have one of the biggest and most comprehensive fleets in the north-east of Scotland.
So whatever engineering challenges you face, we can help.
What’s more, hiring from us is straightforward, efficient and cost effective.
Our in-house low loaders and delivery vehicles take the plant directly to your site: eliminating the need for you to arrange transport.
So whether it’s a hire for a day, or ten years, we guarantee you’ll experience exceptional service.
Transporting loads countrywide: safely, efficiently and sustainably.
We are the specialists in transporting abnormal and heavy loads.
These are a regular requirement of our diverse client base in the construction, oil and gas, forestry and quarrying sectors.
Speaking to Miller Plant doesn’t just mean you’re accessing one of the most recognisable and largest fleets on the road.
Our tipper hire service simplifies your operations: saving you time and money.
We offer the complete package: loading; off-site transport and disposal at our SEPA-licensed facility.
This means you have one contractor; a single point of contact and more control over your project.